Top 5 Computer Science Jobs and Scope in India
Top 5 Computer Science Job’s in India
- Software Developer is a person that creates software either for companies or peoples.
- Software Development often means more than just designing or writing the software, it usually means someone who manages the project, or does only the main things.
- Most Software Developers are still led by a lead programmer ( a software engineer that guides the project).
2.Database Administrator (DBA)
- A Database Administrator (DBA) is a specialized computer system administrator who maintain a successful database environment by directing or performing all related activities to keep the data secure.
- The top responsibilities of a DBA professional is to maintain data integrity . This means the DBA will ensure that the data is secure from unauthorized access but is available to users.
3.Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Hardware engineer research, design, develop and test computer system and components such as processors, circuit boards, memory devices, networks and routers.
- It has design new computer hardware, creating schematics of computer equipment to be built.
- Test the Computer Hardware they design.
4.Computer System Analyst
- Computer System Analyst help companies or other organizations use computer technology effectively and efficiently . They incorporate new technology into current system after doing cost-benefit analyses to determine whether it is financially sound and will serve the entity well.
- They research and evaluate new technologies, consult with clients, identity the organizational needs of IT systems, over see installation etc.
5.Computer Network Architect
- A Computer Network Architect design and builds data communication networks.
- These can include Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), and intranets which can range from a small connection to a multinational series of globally distributed communication systems.
- Computer Network Architect also tech care of upgrading software like network drivers and hardware, such as adapters or routers.
These are the “Top 5 Computer Science Jobs and Scope in India” . Regarding any confusion, error, and spelling mistake please comment and also suggest which topic we cover in next article.