Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answer today 24 november
How To Play Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Flipkart Quiz
- Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Flipkart App.
- Search “Game Section In The App & Find Fake Or Not Fake Answers Quiz
- There Will Be A Total Of 5 Questions
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers 24 November 2020
Q1: On the occasion of which festival were people gathered in Jallianwala Bagh when British troops fired upon them?
Answer 1: Baisakhi
Q2: Which is the largest Union Territory in India by area?
Answer 2: Ladakh
Q3: Who is the only Indian to have scored a century in the US international cricket?
Answer 3: KL Rahul
Q4: Which organization was originally located in the Chamber of Princes in the Parliament before moving to its own premises in 1958?
Answer 4: Supreme Court
Q5: Neither Roses Nor Thorns is an autobiography of which Supreme Court Judge who was a Presidential candidate who lost to Giani Zail Singh?
Answer 5: HR Khanna
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: FAKE OR NOT FAKE
- This Contest is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Contest is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Flipkart has the right to substitute the Prize(s) with other prizes of equal value, as determined by Flipkart in its sole discretion.
- Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest including the prize, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.