Current Affair Quiz With Answer MAY 2021
Current Affair Quiz With Answer MAY 2021: SSC, RAILWAY, NTPC, UPSC etc.
Note:- If you can find out any error or mistakes inside the quiz section then, please comment on the given below.
1. Which bank has allocated Rs 71 crores to support initiatives that will help India battle COVID-19 pandemic?
2. Former Union Minister and Governor Jagmohan passed away on May 3, 2021. He had served as the Governor of which state for two terms?
d) None of the Above
3. Cabinet has given its approval for strategic disinvestment in which bank?
4. Former Lok Sabha MP and Union Minister Ajit Singh passed away in the morning on May 6, 2021 at the age of 86. He was the chief of which among the following parties?
5. China has indefinitely suspended strategic economic dialogue with which nation?
d) New Zealand
6. Indian Army has launched the first Green Solar Energy plant in which state?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
7. The US has approved a massive solar energy project in which of its states?
8. Which bloc has created history by forming a second consecutive government in Kerala?
9. When will Mamata Banerjee take oath as West Bengal Chief Minister?
a) May 10th
b) MAY 7th
c) May 5th
d) May 4th
10. Who has been appointed as the deputy governor of RBI?
a) TN Rao
b) T Rabi Sankar
c) Venugopal Menon
d) Shashi Iyer
11. India has launched a comprehensive partnership on migration and mobility with which nation?
12. When will MK Stalin be sworn in as Tamil Nadu Chief Minister?
a) May 10th
b) May 9th
c) May 8th
d) May 7th
13. Which nation is hosting G7 Foreign Minister’s Meeting?
14. Which nation will host Shangri-La Dialogue in June 2021?
15. The RBI has proposed how much liquidity facility to ease access to emergency health services?
a) Rs 50,000 crore
b) Rs 35,000 crore
c) Rs 70,000 crore
d) Rs 80,000 crore
16. S&P Global Ratings have revised India’s growth forecast to how much in the Fiscal Year 2021-22?
a) 10.7 percent
b) 9.8 percent
c) 8.7 percent
d) 7.6 percent
17. The President of which African nation has declared a state of emergency?
18. Delhi government has pledged to provide how much amount to every taxi/ auto driver in the state for two months
a) RS 2000
b) Rs 3000
c) Rs 5000
d) Rs 8000
19. Researchers have discovered 100 million-year-old bones of Sauropods in which Indian state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
20. Which state has launched an online portal to provide oxygen for home isolation?
21. When is Prime Minister Narendra Modi scheduled to hold virtual summit with UK PM Boris Johnson?
a) May 4th
b) May 5th
c) May 6th
d) May 7th
22. The Indian Air Force has planned to set up a 100-bed COVID-19 care facility in which city?
23. NASA’s Parker Solar Probe has detected Natural Radio Emission from which planet’s Atmosphere?
24. The Australian contingent in the IPL 2021 has been flown to which nation till the time Australia lifts the travel ban from India?
a) Sri Lanka
25. The world’s oldest person belongs to which nation?
a) The Philippines