Amazon Quiz Answer Today 28 November
Amazon is a cloud computing giant and the largest American e-commerce company. It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos.
Originally known for selling books through its website (and later digital versions via its Kindle e-reader), Amazon has built up a customer service, inventory, and shipping empire that allows the site to offer everything from clothes to lawn furniture to janitorial supplies. It also sells digital content like movies, music, and apps. Its Amazon Web Services arm is a multibillion-dollar provider of cloud-based services for millions of business customers around the world, including government agencies and universities.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Answers 28th November 2020
1. Download Amazon App From it’s official website OR Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open and Sign up To The Amazon App.
3. Go To Home Page and Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 28 November” Banner, Tap On It.
4. Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz
Read Also: Earn Money Through Playing Quiz
Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance: Amazon Quiz 28 November 2020 Answers
Q1:Which Organisation Recently Launched New Platforms To Facilitate Cybercrime Related Communication Among Law Enforcement Agencies?
Answer 1: Interpol
Q2: OWNDAYS, A Japanese Brand Who Has Recently Forayed Into India With A Series Of Retail Stores, Sells Which Of The Following?
Answer 2: Eyewear
Q3: Which Country’s Parliament Appoints The Committee That Selects The Winner Of The Nobel Prize For Peace?
Answer 3: Norway
Q4: What Is The Total Number Of Dots That Are There On Both The Dice?
Answer 4: 42
Q5: This Delicacy Is Eaten So Quickly That In Local Language Its Name Means “Flash Of Lightning”. Name It.
Answer 5: Eclair
Amazon Rs.10000 Pay Balance Quiz T&C
1. This Contest Will Commence On 28 November 2020 From 12:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 28 November 2020, 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
3. Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
7. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
8. Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.