Amazon 27 November 2020 Quiz Answer
Amazon is a cloud computing giant and the largest American e-commerce company. It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos.
Originally known for selling books through its website (and later digital versions via its Kindle e-reader), Amazon has built up a customer service, inventory, and shipping empire that allows the site to offer everything from clothes to lawn furniture to janitorial supplies. It also sells digital content like movies, music, and apps. Its Amazon Web Services arm is a multibillion-dollar provider of cloud-based services for millions of business customers around the world, including government agencies and universities.
Amazon App provides a chance to the people win now exciting prices, deals, and exclusive offer etc., just simple play the quizzes and give the correct answer. Amazon Quiz 27 November 2020 Answers Today Is Live Now. You Can Submit The Correct Amazon Quiz On 27th November Answers Today. If You Play Today’s 27th November Amazon Quiz Then You Will Enter The Amazon Quiz 27 November Lucky Draw To Win Samsung Galaxy Watch Active. Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch Active Quiz Is The Best Way To Increase Your General Knowledge
Search on the google todayquiz.in and search now, there are different numbers of quiz are shown according to your quiz select now and check answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 27 November ?
i. Download the Amazon App From it’s official website or Google Play Store or Apple Store.
ii. Open and Sign up now To The Amazon App.
iii. Go To Home Page and Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 27 November” Banner, Tap On It.
iv. Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Win Rs.20000 Pay Balance: Amazon Quiz 27 November 2020 Answers
Q1: Prince Khalifa Bin …
Answer 1: Bahrain
Q2: What Name Is Given To The COVID-19 Vaccine Being Developed By The National Research Centre For Epidemiology And Microbiology In Moscow?
Answer 2: Sputnik V
Q3: The 2020 Film Ammonite Is Loosely Inspired By The Life Of Which British Palaeontologist, Played By Kate Winslet?
Answer 3: Mary Anning
Q4: In Which City Is This Landmark With An Alliterative Name Located?
Answer 4: New York
Q5: In Some Places, This Food Item Is Known By A Name Associated With Which Of These German Cities?
Answer 5: Frankfurt
Pay Balance Amazon Rs.20000 Quiz Contest Details: Today Quiz
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs.20000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 27 November 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8 To 12
- Winner Announcement – 27th November 2020
Win More Check Now: Flipkart Quiz
Pay Balance Amazon Rs.20000 Quiz Answers T&C
1. This Contest Will Commence On 27 November 2020 From 12:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 27 November 2020, 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon..
3. Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Festive Riddles Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw That Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Festive Riddles Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
7. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
8. Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.